Happy New Year 2013
Can you believe how quickly 2012 has passed by. Why, it only seems like yesterday when here I sat one year ago saying .....
It's already 2012
As I look back over 2012 ... it has been amazing.
My most precious, little grandson, Ian was born this year in March.
My mother survived colon cancer surgery in which I almost lost her in April.
And, I, myself became very sick in June and survived my "oatmeal diet" that I was on for over three months.
The other personal achievements ... I have made
I lost over thirty-five pounds and I have KEPT IT OFF after being diagnosed by diabetes!!!
And, I started this blog and I have had more fun than I would have ever imagined.
I continue to have new goals to complete in 2013 ....
1. I want to lose another twenty pounds.
2. I want to completely master my CS5 Photoshop
3. I want to take a minimum of one image daily
4. I want to exercise no less than three times a week no matter what
5. I want to only see the best in everyone, everything and our world
6. And, I want to love my family and friends more because they are the most
treasured and cherished part of my life.
Now, onward to my freebie for the New Year:
Here is my preview:
You can download this at:
I hope that this new year brings everyone all the dreams that they have deep in their hearts. May all your loved one stay close even if you are apart. May silliness become part of each single day of your life. May you look at the world once again with the eyes from your childhood. May you be willing to only see the best in every situation. May every "red light" be just about to turn shiny green. And, may the sun always, always be at your back.