Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Personality In Red

I have a member of my family that I would like to introduce. Her name is Eva. To me, she is the very representation of the meaning of the word "music". Every single thing about her tells you this. She is bold of personality, yet tender in emotion. Her favorite color is red. In this tribute to her, I included not only a piano but most importantly this dancer. I think she is much like her ... leaping forward with enthusiasm towards life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Sue! I feel very flattered! To be honest - I think it isn't so unusual if you don't want your life to just float by but to really live it... You won't be able to use all the gifts/talents god gave to each and everyone of us but you should at least try to unfold and use some of them, shouldn't you. Every child has the natural desire to leap towards life and adults shouldn't try to be to grown up allow such a leap as well :)
Thanks again, Sue.
Eva