Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

digitaMy New Year's Resolution

Today my scrapbook freebie is dedicated to one of my favorite sites.

Is anyone trying to lose weight like me?  All those yummy Christmas goodies have taken their toll on me!!!  And like practically the whole world .... I am trying to become a more healthy, thinner me.  Now, if you are just like me, then this scrapbook page should say it all.  Included on it are two different word arts.  One was created by me concerning exercising and the other is from my good friend and fellow word art creator, Donna at http://www.donnasdigitalcreations.blogspot.com/.  I have been a big fan of hers for quite some time.  You must go take a look and enjoy all the goodies she has to offer.  Donna ... here's my scrapbook page just for you.


Here is also the preview of my freebie for today.



This can be downloaded from:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/tNUvyC61/g9c_diet_and_exercise_vows.html.

I want to wish you all a blessed day with much sunshine.  And, of course if you have the time come and sit a spell and explore my site.  Comments are welcome.   Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Donna said...

Oh Sue you gave me way to much praise! But it was really sweet of you.--- I love your scrapbook page, you did a great job on it. I did grab your wordart, I have a couple of pictures that need to get scrapped and it will be perfect for them. I have got a couple pages done the last few night, will be posting them on my blog- take a peek if you get time. Have a great weekend.
Hugs Donna

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 28, 2012. Thanks again.