Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Welcome 2012

Good morning world.  Today I am changing my direction just a little.  I feel that I have had Halloween, Christmas and now Valentine's Day taking over my brain and I need a change.  It's TIME for another holiday to be featured.  Today my free word art reflects New Year's Day.

My scrapbook page is still on the theme of LOVE .... though.  Kisses to be exact.


Here is a photo of my free word art.  It can be used so many, many ways. 



As always, you can download my featured word art of the day at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/xb801Gn9/Countdown_2012.html.

I also want to let everyone know ... that if you go to my HOME PAGE and then scroll down you will find last week's freebies.  There are seven (7) Christmas, four (4) Valentine's Day and (1) exercise for you to grab.  I am also featuring quite a number of other sites .... SO DON'T FORGET to go visit them as well.



Thanks for coming and sitting for a spell and don't forget to become member and leave some LOVE!!!  Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Sweet Pea Designs said...

Hi Sue, Thanks for your message so glad you like the free kit. Yes, you may use it to make freebie wordart or QP's as long as it is for personal use only and credit is given. Let me know when you do and I will highlight your blog on mine. Can't wait to see what you create :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 31, 2012. Thanks again.