Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Candy Corn

Halloween is back .....

Today I can't seem to get my mind off of candy.  And since I can't have any .... I'll just have to create it in my mind.  No calories!!!!

Here is my layout featuring today's freebie.


Isn't she just a cutie?  I just love her Halloween costume.

Here is a preview of my free wordart  "To Corny".


You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/_nxHHTjh/To_corny.html

Hugs, Sue

p.s.  I will be beginning on Easter wordart probably at the end of the week.
p.s.s  Should anyone have any requests for any wordart .... just please let me know




No comments: