Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Got time for one more today


I got a brainstorm while I was peeling potatoes


I must say my creative juices sometimes come at the most inconvenient times.  I'm peeling potatoes for dinner to add to my beef stew and wham!!!!  John, my husband is talking about the weekend and how funny it is that our grandson, Elijah likes to stand on his tippy toes.

And I think .... let's combine the two!!!!  So, there it is above.

I swear, I am thinking in wordart now.  He only laughed at me when I said .... "I have to write down my thought"!!!!!  He thinks it is FUNNY that I am talking nonstop about this.  The eyes are his contribution to the wordart.  He said .... it needed something to make it FUNNY!!!!  He is my biggest critic.

I have made it two different ways ... one with the eyes and one just the words.  And, you can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/9cT1MwVy/weekend_appear.html

Time to go for the day ...


Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 24, 2012. Thanks again.

sandie said...

This is great, Sue, and exactly how I felt when I worked full time!

Lainie said...

What a cute thought. I love it!