Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, February 10, 2012

In a galaxy

I have a grandson named Ryan, who has been a Star Wars fan for almost as long as I can remember.  He is now a ten year old who still watches Clone Wars on television, plays different Star Wars games on his X-Box system.

Two years ago he not only was a Jedi for Halloween; he became part of the character.  So, here he is in all HIS glory:  My JEDI HERO!!!!


Now isn't that one handsome Jedi?


Of course, here is my preview of my free word art for the above layout:



I have done this word art in three different colors for you.  You will find it white, gray and black.  Hopefully that covers it for everyone.

You can download at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/Z9D5Q-5z/In_a_galaxy.html.  If you have the time please come and sit for a spell.  I have many other word art freebies for you to collect, which I offer on a daily basis.  You can find christmas wordart, halloween wordart, life word art, humor word art and much, much more.  And for anyone new to my site ..... thank you, thank you, thank you for coming by.  I just love meeting new people.  Leave some love and become a member.  Hugs, Sue




1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 11, 2012. Thanks again.