Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Last freebie for today

Just finished doing my tally for the week of Feb 5 thru Feb 11.  I always like to let everyone know which one of my word art freebies for the week had it's BIGGEST download.  The winner this week is "LISTEN AND KNOW".  It is the one that I DEDICATED to my granddaughter, Abby and also to SWEET PEA DESIGNS.  It means so much that everyone LOVED my word art that day because it is STRAIGHT FROM MY HEART.  My granddaughter's artistic talent is such a God given gift.  If you haven't download this free word art, please do so.

My other biggest download CONTINUES to be my FIRST CHRISTMAS SET.  Thank you, thank you again.

Now, for my last freebie today.  I just felt like creating so much this morning, I took complete advantage of it.  This last one has a touch of humor to it .... and that is just because .... THIS IS WHEN I STOCK UP ON MY VALENTINE CANDIES!!!!!  Again, no layout.  I'm just not in the mood to do more than one .... they require to much brain power!!!!!

Here is my preview:


I am offering this word art two different ways.  One with the little girl with the words and one just the words.  You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/pXZiCQAw/marked_down_chocolates.html.

And as always, if you are a newcomer to my site.  WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME.  I offer daily free word art ... sometimes more than one word art, too.  So, make sure that you get them all.  In addition, I started offering my word art three weeks ago, so if you have time and can sit a spell .... don't forget to collect the others. 

PLEASE, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS, as that is the only way I know if you like my work and don't forget to become a MEMBER.   Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Suz :) said...

Thanks for visiting my site. I responded to an earlier comment you made about adding you to my "search engine". I couldn't find your email so I will write here. I do not use a search engine...I hand pick the ones I like and then post when I have time which has been sporadic lately. You have been added to my "Reader" and I will watch for something I like and think others that visit my site will like also. As I said before, I don't list every freebie out there or that I see. Get really good at what you do and its likely I will post more of what you are offering. Thanks again for being a follower...I'll be watching ya! *wink*

Administrator said...

I featured your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/02/free-digi-scrapbook-kit-with-guest.html