Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Oops Gift ....

Have you ever gotten the wrong Christmas gift?  Now, I mean .... THE WRONG PRESENT!!!!!  I did this unforgivable thing this year!!!!!  And I did it to my very own son, no less.  You see, my brain completely didn't work the day I went shopping for his PERFECT gift.  I was so proud of myself .... I knew that he would just LOVE IT!!!

Well ..... he did not!!!!  Here is my layout that documents his reaction to this "Oops Present".

My Hawkeye Shirt for My Cyclone Fan




Nothing could be WORSE than getting the wrong shirt .... HIS RIVAL!!!!  So, for all of you ladies that have sport's crazy fathers, husbands or sons don't make this most unforgivable of sins!!!! 

Here is a preview of today's wordart:


You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/Lye6VhqR/How_could_you_get_it_so_wrong.htm.

I do hope I brought a smile or two with today's entry.  Don't forget to leave some love, especially if you read the story that goes with this particular layout.  Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Trine Secher said...

Oh, haven't we all been there at some point...? Both in the giving and the receiving end.
But actually I just wanted to let you know that it is totally OK for you to use my material on your blog - I'm honored that you want to.

OXOX
Trine - Nothing but Freebies

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 08, 2012. Thanks again.