Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, February 3, 2012

This is a tough one repost

I have had a request from Stephanie in Holland for a repost of one of freebies from January, which was under the title "This Is A Tough One" about a box of chocolate without a diamond.  Thank you, Stephanie for bringing to my attention that the link wasn't there.

Here is preview of that freebie:


You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/WntRmMJs/g9c-box_chocolate_diamond.html.

It is a great pleasure to thank "Jabby" at Scrapping Delights.  I JUST LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE ALPHABET.  I just know that it is going to be ONE OF MY FAVORITES.  Not only can I use it for Valentine's Day wordart .... but I see .... CHOCOLATE in my future.  Like Easter  ... like birthdays .... like making cookies .... like barbeques ....   If you get the chance, YOU MUST GO SEE ALL HER YUMMY FREEBIES.  She can be found at:  http://scrapping-delights.blogspot.com/.  So, move over Valentine's Day ... this CHOCOLATE ALPHABET isn't just yours.  And, to Scrapping Delights ... YOU'RE THE BEST.
If you are a newcomer to my site .... I have other freebies.  Just go to home and scroll through my pages.  And as always, I'd love to have you as a member and leave me some love.  That is the only way I know if you like my designs.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 04, 2012. Thanks again.