Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Baby Ian


Welcome Master Ian.  After much anticipation, my newest grandson has been born.  He was born yesterday March 6, 2012 at 10:24pm weighing 7 lbs 5 oz.  I got to hold him for the first time this morning.  He is so alert, looking around at this new world of his.  He is surrounded by Mommy, Daddy and his two brothers Tristan and Elijah.  I love you, Nana.

My new wordart for today in honor of my grandson is:

You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/photo/zXl2qmgY/new_grandparent.html
I will be posting a layout later this morning.

Just finished my layout featuring my latest free wordart.  Hope you like it.



It has been a full exhausting last couple of days.  I had to be at my son's house at 6:00am on Tuesday to watch my other two grandsons, while Mommy and Daddy went to the hospital.  Thier other two children are 3-1/2 yrs and 16 mos.  The 16 mo old was very cuddly and clingy ...

My son came home at 2:30am on March 7th to get some sleep himself and show me a couple of photographs.  Then the 3-1/2 yr old woke me up at 4:30am with a BLOODY NOSE and the 16 mo old was up at 5:30am. 

Back to the hospital by 9:30am and I was home (MY HOUSE) by noon and I WENT BACK TO BED. 

I also received some pretty scary news yesterday too.  My mother's birthday is March 7th ... she celebrated her 83rd birthday.  When I called her to wish her a happy Birthday early on the sixth , I found out that my mother has a mass in her colon.  As she has the big C word ... this is unnerving for me.  They are doing many tests on her and will determine their coarse of action when they have all the results.  As I live in Iowa and my mother lives in Virginia ...I just feel so far away.

So, please everyone say some PRAYERS for my mother.  This news has overshadowed my wonderful, beautiful, cutest little grandson, Ian.

Hugs,  Sue

3 comments:

Trine Secher said...

Oh My Gosh.... He is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Newborns are usually less attractive than one could wish, but Ian is born a beauty!

CONGRATULATIONS to Nana, and best wishes to the entire family.

OXOXO
Trine

Misty Rose said...

Congratulations Grandma.

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear the news about your Mom I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Meanwhile congratulations on your new Grandson.