Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Carry A Carrot

Can you believe it .... Easter is just around the corner.  It's time for bunnies, easter eggs and loads of candy. 

But ....

for my little bunny .... he loves carrots. 

Preview of my freebie today:


I just found this little guy just the cutest little bunny .... holding onto his carrot so lovingly.  The frame is not part of the wordart ... just felt like framing it that way.

You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/0W3rAWB0/Carry_A_Carrot_Easter.html



I want to send a very special thanks out to one of my favorite designers.  This the second time I have used her in my free wordart.  And, that should tell EVERYONE how much I love her stuff.  Her name is Sophia.  You must go visit her site at:  http://zirconiumscrapssophia.blogspot.com/.  Part of the elements I used in this wordart is from her free Easter Kit called "Easter Greetings".  If you haven't been to her site ... go there right after you get off mine.  Her designs are just wonderful.

If this is your first time to my site .... WELCOME.  I have many other freebies for you to grab.

Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a question for you Sue.Please contact me at marionddavis@verizon.net. I can't find contact info on the blog.