Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Easter Is Coming

Can you believe it .... Easter is just around the corner.  And that means .... SPRING!!!!!  I just can't wait because it SNOWED AGAIN here.  Now, this snow is really starting to get me down!!!  I want to see flowers and leaves on the trees!!!  Is that to much to ask???????

My freebie today continues on the theme of Easter.  Afterall, I want you to have LOADS OF FREE WORDART for all those cute Easter scrapbooking pages.  Here is my preview: 

I am offering this freebie again, in two different ways for you.  I wonder which one you will like the best.

Here they are:





My granddaughter, Allison is coming and spending the WHOLE DAY with me this morning.  We are going to make her FIRST SEWING PROJECT together.  She is making a pillow.  I am so excited, but a little apprehensive, too.  I have never sewed with her .... hopefully this will be FUN, FUN, FUN for both of us.  I'll take loads of pictures for you to see.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs, Sue

No comments: