Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Feel The Sun


Like I said .... I FEEL LIKE CREATING.

Sheryl at Granny Enchanted has put me in such a great mood .... I just have to spread the sunshine.  So, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU TOO, SHERYL.  In this freebie I am featuring one of her alphabets that just yells "COME TAKE A SMELL ... I AM HEAVENLY!!!!  And, Spring has sprung here in Iowa. 

Yesterday afternoon I was outside killing dandilions and getting my flower beds ready for loads of blossoms and blooms.  I just love to plant flowers.  MAKES ME SO HAPPY.

In addition, I want to thank Kim at Kim Cameron Designs for the elements used in my word art.  This is from her kit called "Discovery".  You can find her at:  http://kimcameron.blogspot.com.  And, of course, Miss Sheryl can be found at:  http://grannyenchanted.com

You can download this freebie at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/aMtttZ5H/file.html.

May sunshine's warmth fall on you.

Hugs, Sue

7 comments:

Im.HeartGem said...

I love the sun word art. Thank you for sharing so generously!

sandie said...

This is adorable, Sue! I think I have the perfect pic to apply to this WA! Makes me want to go outside and catch some rays!!
Thank you for sharing!
BTW, it is really how much we have in common. During my career, I worked in a private psychiatric facility here in Maryland. It was quite interesting, a beautiful place. I did enjoy my time there.

Jackie said...

So cute,Love it Thank you so much

Administrator said...

I highlighted your word art on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/03/wednesdays-guest-freebies_28.html

Brenda Spiller said...

Thank you for the sun wordart, it's gorgeous!

kastagnette said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Cocotounette said...

Thanks a lot for this beautiful wordart !!