Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

St Patrick's Wordart Set 1

Good morning to all,

I have been putting off making St Patrick Wordart Sets .... time to get my "budinski" in gear.  Afterall, I promised when I completed a total of ten (10) wordarts in any area I would make them into a kit for you.

Here is the preview of your first St Paddy's wordart set:



These St Patrick's wordart are the ones that didn't have any elements in them with the exception of the cat and shamrocks of two of them.  You can download them at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/Dlk2wCa0/St_Patricks_Wordart__Set_1.html

I will be beginning my Easter wordart very soon.

If this is the first or seventh time you have come to my site and you haven't become a member yet .... please do join.  And leave some love .... I always, always love reading all of your comments.

Hugs, Sue


1 comment:

Gerodean said...

Love this cat and wordart. It goes so well with my 3 rat-babies (Yes, it´s RATS!!! I´m sorry if I confuse people by having both mice and rats on my page).
Thank you, Sue, for sharing, giving and being so generous!