Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Baby Cats


No matter where we are ..... babies always make us smile.

Baby animals at the zoo are no exception.  And if your lucky enough .... you just might get to be witness the the presentation of the newest member of the zoo.  I had that experience only once in all my lifetime visits to the zoo.  I was fifteen years old and I remember it like it was yesterday.  I saw my first TIGER STRIPED TIGER.  It was one of the memories that I will always treaure.  So, today my wordart is to honor that little guy from my past and his sister Wild Cats.

You can download this at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/BHUH5QyA/Baby_Cats.html
Have a wonderful, hopefully rain free weekend.  It's suppose to storm here like crazy our whole weekend in Iowa.

I also want to personally thank Dee at  "Dee's Delights" for the wonderful wish upon a star wordart that I used in this.  This came from her kit called "Wish Upon A Star", which includes five separate elements.  You can find it at:  http://dee-delights.com/.

.

If this is your first time here ... do come and sit a spell.  I started offering daily free word art in the end of January and I have been going strong ever since.  And I love it!!!!  I have many, many freebies and I'd love for you to grab them all.  And, if you are of mind please leave me so love.  The comments always, always mean so much to me.

Hugs always, Sue

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Thank you for sharing! You were fortunate to see the baby at the zoo!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/04/tuesdays-guest-freebies.html