Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Laundry Advice

Today I am in one of my spunky moods because I should be doing laundry instead of sitting here at my computer.   And, you can see which one is winning!!!!  Hee, hee.

Today I combined many kinds of humor .... starting with the definition of "Normal Family", added the spice of kids and their definition of "laundry" .... AND A CREATION IS MADE.

My idea was inspired by my grandson, Sean .... captured forever by his Mom.  This is one that should be shown on his WEDDING DAY.

My Preview Shows Sean In The Dryer


You can download it at:



I am also including just an image of the wordart cluster
This one was a lot of fun to make .... because I don't know about you Mom's and Grandma's out there,   But ...............

I SWEAR MY KIDS ALWAYS THREW AT LEAST TWO ITEMS EACH IN THE LAUNDRY BASKET THAT THEY DIDN'T WANT TO HANG UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love, Sue

2 comments:

Donna said...

Good one Sue! That's the way it was around here too- they were forever trying on different clothes and rather then hang them up they left them in a pile on the floor. I kids my girls that paybacks aren't much fun!

Unknown said...

Sue I hope you have a wonderful Easter.