Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Water

When ever I think of summer the first thought that comes to mind .... especially for me is "swimming".  And, that means WATER!!!!  If you have read my introduction to myself .... you know that I think I must have been a fish in my previous life!!!  I just love to be in WATER!!!!

My freebie today is perfect for summer WATER fun and should find it's home easily on the WATER summer activities of yours.

You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/XI1be7zB/Water_you_doing.html

If this is your first time to my home, I want to welcome you with WATER filled friendship.  May you find many freebies that you love, including WATER ones.  Under my labels are many different themes for you to collect them all.  They include holidays, life, love, summer and so much more.  So, if WATER is not you're thing .... that's okay because I have so many GOODIES for your collections.  So, sit a spell and have a great GOODIE grab.

Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the water word art. I like to be in the water too!