Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, May 28, 2012

Talk to the flowers

I don't know about you but this hot weather is causing "horrid" things for all my new flowers I have planted this year.  We haven't had any rain to speak of in so long .... the grass feels like hay and my new plants are complaining loudly.

I feel like I am watering constantly!!!!!!  And .... the rain god is ignoring me!!!!

Here is a preview of my freebie because it's the only reason my flowers are looking half way decent!!!

You can download this png file at:  http://www.4shared.com/photo/uwIQkF3C/talk_to_flowers.html

I want to thank Pinks Poetic Scraps for her cute elements.   They are so adorable and sweet and gave the words just the right touch.  You can find her site at:  http://ladydspinkpalace.blogspot.com.

Hope you had a wonderful Memorial Weekend.

Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on May. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

Avril H said...

Many thanks :) Having much of the same problem over here in the UK where currently it's hotter than hot.