Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Caveman Golf

Really quick because I am on my way to pick up my two baby grandsons, Tristan and Elijah and take them to the Splash Pad this morning.

Just another themed golfing wordart:  The word "wack-ca-do" is my creation.  Everyone needs to make up a word ever once in a while.  Just sounded like golf to me.  Golfers do "wack away" with those clubs at those poor balls.

You can download this one at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/tPolOkFt/caveman_golf.html

Hugs to each and everyone of you.

Sue

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sue this is so funny...thank you so much!!!