Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Just Baseball Words


I wanted to do just a set of baseball wordart without any elements for those of you that just want to add some baseball themed wordart.


Here is a larger view of the words.




You can download the words at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/bPGhjOsS/baseball_wordart_just_words_2.html

Hugs, Sue

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Jun. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Love all the great baseball stuff. I keep score for the charity Ball tournament my nephew runs every year in July. These will be great for the pictures I will take.

debbie said...

thank you, can't wait to use your wordart

Anonymous said...

This is great - my dau & son-in-law are VERY into baseball, so now w/2 little grandsons this word art will really come in handy!

Janet Slusser said...

Sue, I just found you yesterday, on Father's Day! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I love the scriptures!!

On March 23 you posted one title THE PHOTOGRAPH and the link isn't working any more. Is there a way to get this one? I love it!

Thank you so much for the wonderful wordart! I'm going to start going through them today! Janet mj3slusser@verizon.net

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my Sunday's Guest Freebies today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/06/sundays-guest-freebies.html

Donna said...

Thanks Sue for the another great wordart! Have a great weekend.
Hugs Donna