Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

And the Halloween Words

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED THIS .... PLEASE DO IT AGAIN.  I RECEIVED COMMENT THAT THE DOWNLOAD WAS FOR ANOTHER ONE OF MY FREEBIES.  I HAVE SINCE CORRECTED THE DOWNLOAD AND DOUBLE-CHECKED IT MYSELF.   HUGS, HUGS, HUGS!!!  AND, SORRY FOR ANY INCONVIENCE.
 
I just wanted to bring this month of Halloween to you with my own form of Halloween Treats.
I have made a set of 18 "just words" of my creations this month.
 

 
 



This is only four of the eighteen total wordarts that are in this set.
 
You can download it at:
 
 
There are just to many for me to show a preview of each of the eighteen "just" words in this Halloween Kit that I put together from all of the daily freebies that I did during this month.  This is my special, special gift to EVERYONE.
 
If you like the idea of my doing this once a month when I do an entire month on one subject matter, and I will take it under advisement.  Don't forget to leave LOTS of LOVE.
 
I also want to send a BIG HUGE thank you to http://freedigitalstamps.com.  This month they added me to their site and I am meeting so many new friends through them.  This site is a card making site with many freebies offered to card makers, digital scrapbookers and photographers alike.  If you haven't been to their site yet .... make it a REGULAR STOP because you won't regret it ever.
 
Hugs to all, Sue

5 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Sue,
Thanks again for the freebies you offer. I love today's sampling. Unfortunately, the link you have up for it is the same link as the previous one so when you download it you get 'happy boo day' all over again. And talking of 'happy boo day', is the black cat image in the background one you created or did you get it somewhere else? I've been desperately searching for a coloured black cat image that shows shading so that I can colour a digi stamp that I have. However, I have not been successful in my search. But it looks like there is some shading on the image you have, unfortunately it is just such a small representation that it will only help me with the eye area. Is there anyway you could post the entire image? It doesn't have to be a download, it would just be so helpful if I could see the entire cat. If you could that would be awesome and greatly appreciated. Since "free digital stamps" posted your link, I've been coming to see you every day. Next I'm going to see if you offer following through email. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If not, I'll just keep you in my calendar as a daily appt.
Best wishes and can't wait to see what you have coming up next.
Sincerely,
Lisa D.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing your wordart with us.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

Trine Secher said...

You don't have to make mistakes just to make us come back again and again... We will come no matter what ;o))))

Lots of Love
Trine

~BlkCat~ said...

Thank you for sharing your WordArt!!