Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Making Memories

I have my moments when I have a very hard time trying to think of another free wordart.  This morning is one of those times.  As I search my brain for something that I think is new and different, yet something that is just one of those everyday moments during Halloween .... I get stumped.  So, I do hope EVERYONE appreciates my DEEP THINKING this morning.

 
Here is my preveiw

 
And, you can download it at:
 
Tomorrow will be my last Halloween element with wordart.  On Saturday I will try to post the majority of my wordart minus elements .... for those of you that like creating your own elements around the words.  That is my Halloween treat for October 1st.
 
For all my newbies and oldie friends that come to my site on a regular basis, I want to extend each and everyone of you a heartfelt thank you.  I have just about completed my nine month (Oct 1st) that I begun this journey of free wordart.  And, it is you guys that make me want to keep coming back each day to share my love of words, digital elements and my creative ways of putting them together.
 
As soon as I fold the load of clothes in my dryer .... I am heading outside to take some fall photographs of all the changing colors.  Need to fill my heart with the glories of nature.
 
Hugs, Sue  


3 comments:

Silverbutterfly said...

Thanks a bunch, you have the cutest word art, enjoy your blog...

Silverbutterfly

Anonymous said...

Hello you Silver Haired Dreamer ... and what WONDERFUL dreams and word images you dream! I have just spent a while visiting your blog & downloaded several of your DELIGHTFUL creations. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing gift with us. I can hardly wait to get busy using some of your Christmas images on some of my Christmas Cards.
Sending kind thoughts, Enjay xo

Suze said...

This one is just wonderful. I'm loving your word art. Hope you got some good photographs.