Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, September 28, 2012

Silverbutterfly

A couple of days I received one of my most cherished comments I have received.  It is one that I will cherish always.  Because of her special words I have wanted to do something just for her.  One of the things that caught my eye so much was her "name".  She calls herself the "silverbutterfly".  I just loved it so much, I quickly wrote back to her to ask her if I could use it in one of my free wordarts.

Silverbutter .... this one is dedicated to you.

The preview is:
 
 
 
You can download this at: 
 
 
I also want to dedicate today to a unbelievably talented artist.  Her sketches and drawings are so beautiful and touching.  She is able to capture the essence of beauty in the "eyes" of her subject matter.  Her name is Meago and she displays her artisty at Deviantart.  If you would like to go take a look at her work, she can be found at:  http://meago.deviantart.com.  Thank you, Meago ... I go to your site often because your talent is extraordinary.
 
Until tomorrow.
 
Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

Jacq said...

Thank you for the beautifl word art. I went across to Deviant Art - wow! she is an incredible artist, thanks for sharing the link.

Chris said...

Thank you for sharing!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 29, 2012. Thanks again.