Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, October 15, 2012

Attitude Halloween Style

I have just ran across a dear, dear, dear friend that I haven't seen in a long, long, long time.  She has and is one of my mentors.  And, was very big part of the designing of my blog when I first started this adventure.

Today I am dedicating my Halloween wordart freebie to her.  Her name is Melissa aka Hellasweet.  And, she can be found at:  http://pandadezigns.blogspot.com.  I went for a visit and found the cutest mini-kit freebie introducing her newest kit.  The kit is called "Attitude Adjustment".  Also, if you go to her "freebie" label on the top of her site, you will find a complete listing of all her freebies.  You MUST GO TAKE A LOOK!!!!

Soooooo here is to Miss Melissa.  I've missed you old friend.

Preview:
You can download at: 
 

Don't forget to stop by and tell my special friend hello.  And, as always ..... have a wonderful, fantastic .... try to forget it's Monday .... day.

And, don't forget to leave some love.  Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing these lovely freebie! You are so sweet and generous to share your talent with us and I am very happy and thankful that you do!!
Keep up the fabulous work.hope you have a marvelous day and a good start in the new week.sending hugs across the miles
snowbird
just to let you know
unfortunately the link to http://pandadezigns.com don't work.my firefox schowns me: server not found

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 16, 2012. Thanks again.