Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Baby Jesus

There is no truer reason for the holiday season .... then the birth of Baby Jesus.  And, so we give thanks.

You can download him at: 
May your holidays be filled with the grace of the Lord today and all the days forward.  And, to all my special, special friends I wish you a blessed Sunday.
 
Hugs, Sue

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the beautiful things you give away love Christine in Italy xx

Anne-Marie said...

How very beautiful....thank you so much, Sue!

SiskiyouSue said...

Awesome, just wonderful and thank you.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Sue,

W-O-W! And did I say W-O-W? This is gorgeous. Thank you so much for this fabulous freebie. I'm filing this one away in my mind for showing it off in a future edition of the 'Saturday Showcase'.

...which by the way is up and running. If you want to check out the post where I featured your 'poem without words', the link is:
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/2012/11/saturday-showcase-november-3-2012.html

Thanks so much for allowing me to post your work on my blog.

Talk to you soon,
Lisa D.

DJ said...

God Bless you for sharing such a Spiritual Gift

BlueCat said...

This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Sue said...

Very moving wordart, thank you very much

Chris said...

Another beautiful one I missed. Must have been when I was in the hospital again. Thank you so much!!!