Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Honor Christ

Today's wordart continues around the theme of angels.  Did you know that I believe angels walk among us each day?  What do you believe?

Here is my preview:

You can download this at:
 
 
I do want to thank Phee McFaddin for her lovely black and white angel that is the reason for this creation.  I am so moved by her.   I unfortunately can't find where to tell you about how to find her blog.  I looked and looked without any success.  Just the same, it is important that I extend her a heart felt thanks for this breathtaking religious angel.
 
For Jesus Is The Reason For The Season
 
Hugs, Sue
 
 

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Takes my breath away, Sue....just beautiful.
Try this link for Phee's work http://www.pheemcfaddell.com/

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Just gorgeous!

Hugs,
Lisa

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

oopsies! The link you have up is for 'you're an angel'. Thought you should know...

Four11Lady said...

LOVE this.....but the link is not this image