Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, November 17, 2012

In the warmth of his baby hand

In my mind, I wonder what I would want to do if I was able to be a shephard witnessing the birth of our Lord.  And, all I know is I'd want to touch his hand.

But, I wanted it to be more than that .... I wanted a personal attachment to this wordart.  One of the other things I love to do is to draw.  Whether it is with charcoal or pencils ....

When my first grandchild, Abby was born ... I did this pencil drawing of her hand held by her mother.  So, today I am sharing that with you as well.

So, I took it .... placed wordart in the background and added one element.

Just another glimpse of how I like to create.......

Preview of my wordart
You can download it at:
 
May the blessing of this
Joyous Day
keep your faith strong.
 
Hugs, Sue

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh my goodness....this is beautiful, Sue....such a gift you have! Now, I know for sure where Abby got her talent.....and so lovely of you to share yours....thank you!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wow! You are one incredibly talented lady. Where have you been hiding your artwork? We need to see more snippets of it. Photography, word art, drawing? What is there you can't do creatively? I am so blown away by this drawing, you have no idea. Guess what needs to be up in my showcase in December? I hope you agree to allowing me to highlight this piece because more people need to see what an incredible artist you are.

Hugs,
Lisa

Lisa Lynn said...

Wow- love how you put the real image with the created image. This is incredible.

txexperiment said...

This is so precious. Thanks for sharing!