Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Star Of Bethleham & My 100th Follower

CONGRATS TO MY 100TH FOLLOWER
AND HER NAME IS OLGA
It is so important that she send me a
comment on my latest freebie
today, so that I know
how to get in
touch with
this lucky
MISS
I have no way of sending my
SPECIAL SURPRISE
to her and I want to
just let her know
how very
happy
she
has
MADE ME TODAY!!!
SO, OLGA
where ever you are in cyber land
please, please and pretty
please ... please
send me a
little
COMMENT!!!!
Hugs, Miss Sue
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I went shopping for myself a Christmas gift.  Now don't you think we all should buy at least one present for OURSELVES????  I sure do.  Now, are you wondering just what would make me DELIRIOUSLY HAPPY?  Are you putting on your thinking caps?

Now, what would Sue love.  Why to BUY herself a new absolutely gorgious, breathtaking, fantastic, unique new SCRAPBOOKING CHRISTMAS scrapbooking kit!!!!  And, I found it!!!!

My freebie of today was made using some of it's elements.  So, without delay .... I want to thank Snickerdoodle Designs and Kimberkatt Scraps for creating the most wonderful Christmas kit I believe I have ever bought.  The kit is called "Holiday Hoopla" and got the ENTIRE SET!!!!  You can find this kit yourself at:   www.digitalscrapbookingstudio.com.  And, this kit can be found on the designers sites also.

Here is my preview:
 
You can download it at:
 
Don't forget to go take a look at this cutest of cute kits.
 
 
And to all my followers, I would like to extend my most heartfelt thank you.  My first year is just about to come to and end.  You have made this the funniest journey of all.
 
And, if you are new .... please do come and sit a spell.  Have fun and enjoy all the goodies I have to offer.  My site is a totally free daily wordart blog.  I have been so blessed in my lifetime and when I retired I wanted to give back.  This is my way of doing "volunteer work".
 
Hugs always, Sue
 

3 comments:

Teri Terrific said...

This is the cutest thing; thank you :D

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

YEAH! Shout it from the rooftops. Sue reached her goal! Woo-hoo! Maybe my little shoutout about asking people to follow your blog to reach your 100 did the trick? I'd like to think I've sent a couple people your way. I told you I'd make sure that you reached the 100 mark. There we go, I'll just deflate my ego now so my head doesn't fall off after accepting all that credit. Congratulations my friend on achieving this special milestone.

Hugs,
Lisa

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you! http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/12/tuesdays-guest-freebies-grands-9.html