Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mistakes of the heart

 

 
You can download this at:
 
 
This little girl with her green eyes just captured my heart.  I honestly don't know where I found her, but she is that special photograph that I found many, many years ago.  I tried to look for her this morning to give the photographer credit .... but, alas I can't find it.
 
Just the same .... to this wonderful capture of the heart because that is what it represented to me ... I want to thank this wonderful photo of a child.  I wonder if it was his or her child.  I changed the color of her hat and bows to green, but that is my only change.
 
It is the innocence that I see ... the wonderment of love ... the sweetness of a soft smile.  Isn't she just precious?
 
Again, I continue with the theme of St Patty's day .... just with a little twist.  And, all of you know I like doing "twists".  Hope you love her as much as I do!!!!!
 
And, don't forget ..... comments, comments.
 
Hugs, Sue
 
 

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sue she is just breathtaking...thank you so much for sharing her with us!!!