Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A funny thing happened at Walmart

A funny thing happened at Walmart.  Yesterday was my errand day .... it was my day to grocery shop.  Not one of my most favorite things to do.  Now, I don't know about you .... I try to find humor in every encounter.  But, when I saw this rollback sign, I couldn't help but LAUGH!!!  I just loved that .....  the
price was $ 9.72 and the new price was $ 12.50.  It just made my day!!!!!!!

Here is a preview of my free word art today.


I am offering this word art today in two different ways .... one with the eyes and clip and then one with no eyes and clip.  So, many ways to use this word art, too.  However, I'd like to THANK WALMART for the laugh and I hope I brought a smile to everyone that shops at WALMART!!!!!

You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/kCX9lNnI/I_couldnt_believe_my_eyes.html

Don't forget to leave some love and do consider becoming a member.  Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Lainie said...

AWESOME. And the funny part is, it was probably 1/2 the size of the old one too!!!