Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm loved

My topic today is a pretty serious one.  Have you been touched by DIABETES yourself?  Do you have a loved one with the disease?  For me, in early December I found out that I have diabetes.  I went through a period of complete denial.  It was combined with sadness and anger.  I just didn't think it was fair at all!!!  If anyone out there has just been diagnosed ..... YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!  Talk with your family, talk with your friends ... talk to me.  I am here to LISTEN.

I have been very, very blessed .... I have the support of a very loving husband, the encouragement from my children and the hugs of my grandchildren.  I joined a gym .... where my daughter is an instructor.  She is my constant cheerleader.  She pushes me, when I don't FEEL LIKE being pushed.  My grandchildren are even THERE FOR ME.  My layout is dedicated to my daughter, Christa and her fantastic kids. 

Here is my layout on DIABETES:


My free word art for today's preview:


You can download this at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/Fd1if6Hq/diabetes.html

Again, I want to let anyone out there .... especially if it's you that has just been diagnosed with this disease.  Never, never forget you are not alone.  Join with me and we can fight this disease together every single day for the rest of our lives.  Hugs, Sue

No comments: