Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just some words when I was saying thank you

This morning when I opened my email, I received such a nice comment from Donna @ Donna's Digital Creations.  I quickly wanted to respond to her email because of her kind words.  So, Donna this word art is especially FOR YOU.   If you haven't visited her site lately .... YOU MUST GO THERE RIGHT NOW.  She has the most original word art ever.  You can visit her at:  http://donnadigitalcreations.blogspot.com/.

I don't always have time to make really fancy layouts, here is an example of that:


The preview of the word art is:



You can download at:   http://www.4shared.com/zip/1ytU5zGn/you_bring_happy.html.

Again, thank you so much Donna for your wonderful words about New Orleans.

Hugs, Sue


3 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks Sue- great wordart and I love your layout.
And I do LOVE my new floor! HeHe!
Hugs Donna

Shelly said...

Hi! thanks for the really cute wordart! also, the 's' is missing in the link to Donnas Creations =)

Anonymous said...

Cute wordart but the spelling should be "definitely."