Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Spring Break 2012

Yesterday I spoke with my daughter, Angie and she gave me my idea for my word art for today.  You see, she is a school teacher and she is waiting patiently for "Spring Break".  It's that week off of school that is anticipated by both teachers and students.

Here is a my layout:


I have done the word art four different ways.  One with just the words, one with the pretty lady and the words, one with the pretty lady, words just framed and one completely framed with white background.  I love this little lady so much .... isn't she just darling.

Here is previews of two of the word arts: 




Spring break here we come


As always, if you are new to my site.  I want to extend you a big, warm welcome.  I have been offering free word art for approximately three weeks.  As I do offer my freebies on a daily basis, do stop and sit a spell and catch all the others that are here.  In addition, I have three sets too already.  One of my added bonuses is that when I finish a total of ten (10) freebies in any of my folders I give them also as additional freebies.

Please leave a few words too, to let me know how you like my work.  Hugs, Sue


No comments: