Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Santa Set No. 1

Welcome all my newcomers to my site.  I am so happy that you came to visit me.   One of my added features you will find on my site, is when I have completed ten (10) new word arts in any category, I will offer them as a free set.   And today, you will get a free set that I have under my folder Santa.

Here is a preview of that set: 

And you can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/Hy4VPjYj/Santa_Set_1.html

Do make sure you stop for a visit every SINGLE DAY, as I offer free word art that OFTEN!!!!  And leave some love and let me know I'm keeping you HAPPY!!!!  Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work! It really is so much appreciated! Thank you! Thank you!

Maureen said...

Great...thank you...!!