Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Santa Set No. 1

Welcome all my newcomers to my site.  I am so happy that you came to visit me.   One of my added features you will find on my site, is when I have completed ten (10) new word arts in any category, I will offer them as a free set.   And today, you will get a free set that I have under my folder Santa.

Here is a preview of that set: 

And you can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/Hy4VPjYj/Santa_Set_1.html

Do make sure you stop for a visit every SINGLE DAY, as I offer free word art that OFTEN!!!!  And leave some love and let me know I'm keeping you HAPPY!!!!  Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Feb. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work! It really is so much appreciated! Thank you! Thank you!

Maureen said...

Great...thank you...!!