Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I want to drink your blood

Now, I need a little change of pace.  I am somewhat tired of "lovey" word art.  It is time for me to put some "scary" into your day. 

I don't know if there are any of you out there that haven't finished your Halloween scrapbooking .... but I sure haven't!!!!!  One of my favorite kinds of books to read .... is everything and anything about vampires.  So, my word art today is on that theme.  This is a word art I did in the beginning of January.  It is called "I want to drink your blood".

My scrapbook page doesn't feature any of my family because no one chose to be a vampire this year.  Even I wasn't .... I was a motor cycle Mama.  So, you don't get to see us in this scrapbook layout.  Just the same I hope you like it.



The above scrapbook page was so much fun to design.

The preview of the word art is:


You can download this at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/iMvSxvqf/I_want_to_drink_your_blood.html


Hope you like this spooking vampire word art and have a haunting day.  Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 06, 2012. Thanks again.