Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Winner Is ....

One of the things that I will be doing also on a weekly basis, is to find out what freebies are downloaded the most for each week.  My winner for the week of 1/29/12 thru 2/4/12 is "Christmas Word Set #1.  Because it ran a very, very close second; I want to also mention "Dear Diary".  Two downloads separated them only. 

My number one download continues to be "Your Presence Is the Best Present:, with an additional ten downloads this week.

I want to thank everyone that has made this second week and even bigger success for me!!!!! 

Hugs to each and everyone of you.  Sue

No comments: