Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Let's go shopping

I don't know a teenager lassie that isn't ready to go shopping .... and she just might think that Mother's Day is the ticket for a day out with Mom!!!!

With that thought .....

With and without the words Happy Mother's Day .....

You can download this at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/eI75f-Vm/Lets_go_shopping.html
That's it for today ..... ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 06, 2012. Thanks again.