Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bat vs Ball

One of the heartbreaks of baseball is those "balls" that travel right through the bat like magic.  Do you know they call those STRIKES.  Now, I personally really believe magic happens and a spell is put on that bat just to frustrate the batter.  Afterall, that was a perfect swing .... and yet it doesn't connect with the bat.  Now, what is with this!!!!!

Here is preview for those classic baseball photos: 

You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/XDXtzDta/bat_vs_ball.html

I am also including some "classics" taken at my grandson, Justin's baseball tournament this weekend.


Up to bat .....

The walk of shame ....


What happened, I thought I was going to hit a homerun??????


Can't hit the ball .... well, I can still get them out of third base!!!!

And ......


That's after only two weeks of not getting to play because I
sprained my ankle!!!!  I'm pretty super, huh

Justin

Hugs to all and hoping that you're enjoying baseball as much as I am.  Isn't he just the cutest guy ever.  Nana loves you Justin.

Sue



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos of your grandson

Donna said...

thanks Sue- love the wordart-our littlest granddaughter is playing ball again this year, so this will get used. Her first game is this thursday. I have done a few different softball and baseball wordarts too, besides soccer ones.They are in my archives somewhere! lol
Hugs

debbie said...

thank you