Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

Cheer for your favorite girl


If you're like me .... you not only watch the men and boys in your family, you also watch the girls.

For me, watching my granddaughter, Allison always makes me smile.  Little girls bring another element to baseball .... they stop in midrun if the lose their caps, they stop to get the dust of the tennis shoes, they pick flowers, they talk to their team mates on the field .... and they occasionally even play baseball.

You can download this at:    http://www.4shared.com/zip/PA8tvdsF/cheer_for_our_favorite_girl.html


Here is a photo or two of Miss Allison


Is that an "ouchie" on my thumb?


Now, I love playing catcher......

BUT


that BALL keeps going right through my glove!!!!

I crack myself up!!!!

Hugs, Sue

3 comments:

Unknown said...

More great photos.

Jennifer said...

What great photos. You seem to have a knack for taking pictures at just the right time to show them as they "sailed right through".

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jun. 05, 2012. Thanks again.