Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Baby to little girl

Welcome to the month of October!!!!

For about five days I am going to do freebies on the theme of Family.  Here is my first one and I do hope that you like it.

It is called "Baby to Little Girl"
and dedicated to all
the Daddy's out there
both young and old!!!
 
Here is my preview:
You can download it at:


I am also giving this minus "when her father gives her away"
in png format.


 
https://rapidshare.com/files/2906822385/baby%20to%20girl%20no%20wedding.psd
 
 
The idea came from the song "When A Girl Changes From Bobbie Socks To Stockings" with my own little twist on it.  It represents the "First Love" of every single baby girl .... that says Dada.  And, then when Daddy is still the love of her life .... he teaches her the true meaning of unconditional love.  This will lead some day to "her Man of her Dreams", just like her Daddy was for her mother.
 
This one was very heartfelt to make, because I am married to just such a man .... and his love has never stopped shining for his daughters or son.  And, I am pleased as punch to say .... our children have the same kind of soul mates that I do.
 
Leave some love as always.  And I continue to welcome all my newbies to this blog and hugs as always to all my great old friends.
 
Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

marlah24 said...

This is so adorable and heart warming. Thanks so much.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 08, 2012. Thanks again.