Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, October 1, 2012

Baseball baby boy

Did you know my Daddy is a big baseball fan????  Ever since I was in Mommy's tummy, I know that my Daddy loves the game.  He takes Mommy and I along everywhere .... and we always cheer for our favorite team. 

But, I have a secret!!!!  One day I will be the one of the baseball field hitting that homerun and my Daddy and Mommy are going to be so proud!!!!

Here is today's preview:
 
You can download me at:
 
This my second family member for each and everyone .... this one is my representation of our boy babies in our lives. 
 
Take me out to the ballgame .... take me out to the crowd ...
 
Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Dee said...

This image will be so perfect for my grandson's scrapbook. I have a picture of him playing in the dirt at his parent's baseball game!!