Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Halloween Cluster

Good Morning Everyone,

I am continuing on my Halloween Themed thoughts and today I have created a cluster.

And the preview is:

I am also including this in two different "just words" for extras:


You can download this set of three at:
 
  For those of you that have been following my blog for the past three months, they finally found out what was my problem.  I ended up having to have surgery to repair a small hole in my stomach. My stomach was producing way to much stomach acid.  The combination of the ulcer/acid were the culprits.  Due to the surgery, I just didn't feel like doing wordart.  I am sorry about that.  But, I am back and I am definately starting to feel better.  I still can't eat alot of foods and permanently I will never again be able to eat anything with acid.  And best of all ... they finally found out what was causing the pain.  I still have some discomfort after I eat; so now I am eating very small meals eight to ten times a day.  Example of meal is banana then two hours later, I may eat half a can of soup.  My big staple remains oatmeal because it seems to be the one food that not only fills me up ... my stomach never bothers me when I eat it.  I call it my COMFORT food.  Next week I go to a nutritionist for guidance to ensure I am getting a balanced diet (which I know I don't).  Today is my follow-up with my gastro.
 
Well enough about me .....
 
How are all my old friends and my new ones I haven't met yet?  I sure have missed you guys!!!!!  I feel like I have been away for FOREVER.  I feel like I am opening a package that I just got in the mail and I am so EXCITED to find you INSIDE!!!!
 
Hugs, Sue
 
Have a wonderful day. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this but I can't get the link to work for the download. I keep getting the message that "the file is not valid". Thought you ought to know.

Donna said...

So glad they finally found out what was wrong. I haven't been on here(computer) a lot in the last month, so I haven't been checking in on my blog friends. Sorry about that!
I see that you finally gave up on 4-share too. I had to change a few months ago, was just giving me to many problems. Which is a shame, cause I really like 4-share the best. Maybe they will get their act together and do something to fix it.
Take care of yourself Sue! Will check back in a day or so to see how you are doing.
Hugs Donna

debbie said...

another great word art, thank you. glad you are feeling better