Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Having Trouble With 4shared

Hi everyone,

I have just received numerous comments about everyone having trouble with uploading my freebies from the past two days.

I'm FRUSTRATED with 4SHARED.  So, I went and found me a new sharing site.  I will be using MEDIAFIRE now.

I have changed the upload on both of yesterday's, Sept 4th and today's, Sept 5th freebies.  Do go back to those days and get them if you were having TROUBLE.

Thanks for your patience.

Hugs, Sue

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hmmm - I never had a problem wih 4 shared but I am getting "Invalid File" with Media now. Sigh....