Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, September 14, 2012

Haunted House

I received a comment yesterday, that one of my friends had trouble downloading from rapidshare, so just for her I am reposted my haunted house.

 
Hopefully this works for her.

I also want to thank one of my comments that helped me find www.manic.mother.com/2009/09/how-to-make-grab-my-button-box.html.  I was able to follow the instructions without any problem and now I have my own BLINKIE.  Something new to add to my site.  I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
 
Hugs, Sue
 


1 comment:

Grannymama said...

I clicked on the link and took me to a search site...not to manicmother...could u check this out...I too would like to create my own blinkie. Thank you.

Carolyn
cmsmith46580@gmail.com