Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, September 14, 2012

Just A Smile

Why is it I can't get enough of Halloween .... I really did try to do one that was more for Autumn!?!?  Really I did .......


Here's your preview:


 
You can download this at:
 
 
It has been so much fun for me to create these Halloween freebies for you .... it's the cooler weather that is making me so READY for fall.
 
If any of you have any suggestions on what you might like me to create for Halloween for you, don't hesitate to let me know in a comment.  I love using my creative juices to create just that very special one just for you.
 
As always, again welcome to my little space of heaven.  I love being here each and every day.  This has become my FUN-FILLED job.
 
If you haven't joined my blog, please do ......
 
Hugs, Sue



1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Sep. 15, 2012. Thanks again.