Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

First Snowfall

One of my favorite places to sit when the first snow falls is by a window.  I just get lost in the "enchanted world" that transforms the outdoor world.  Now the wind may be blowing or it may come down in silence.  Yet, no matter what .... I just become lost in it's beauty.

How about you?

Here is my freebie for today
 
 
You can download it at:
 
Also want to let everyone know the download site
at Rapid Share is going to look different
(as always ... they think they need to change things when we get use to it!!!!) 
 
I also want to extend a special thanks to
Trina Clark for her
cute, cute Ragdoll.
I have been collecting her kits for years.
 
May the first snowfall will your world with the magic of the season.
 
Hugs, Sue
 


9 comments:

jperr said...

Thanks Sue for sharing your awesome talent with us once again.
Jocelan

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

Hi Sue,
This is sooooo AWESOME! I was raised in Upstate New York many many moons ago and I now reside in CA and now have six grandchildren. I sooooo remember the first snowfalls every year, and YES, they ARE magical! TY so much for all the ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL images you give us. You are a gem! I pray you have a very Merry Christmas with your family. :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

So cute! Do you have a link for Trina Clark's work? I'd love to check her blog out.

Hugs,
Lisa

Edwina said...

We had our first snowfall today. It was so pretty coming down. Thank you for the pretty sentiment. Edwina Brown

Lynne said...

I would love a white christmas. But it is not possible here in OZ. But the digi is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing. Lynne

Anonymous said...

I love your words...I keep most of what you write....keep up the good work and bless you. Lucile

Mata 12 said...

Beautiful sentiment. Thank you for sharing.

Mata 12 said...

Beautiful sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Lynn said...

Still no snow, but gorgeous image.