Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Yes .... it's snowing

Now, I must inform you right away .... IT IS NOT SNOWING IN MY HOMETOWN JUST YET.  Just the same, I am getting a number of comments that have told me the snow has begun to fall!!!!!  Now, for me ...... THEY'RE THE LUCKY ONES.

I have been waiting very PATIENTLY for our FIRST SNOWFALL.  We have the icy winds, we have the frigid cold air and we have the gray clouds. 

BUT, WHERE OH WHERE IS MY SNOW!!!

Yes, I am preoccupied with the stuff.  It's white and fluffy.  Soft to look at, but cold to the touch.  It sparkles.  And, it's downright gorgious.

So, here's another freebie on this very topic.
WHAT CAN I SAY
I HAVE SNOW ON THE BRAIN
 
You can download this little handsome devil at:

 
I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY SNOW ..... I'M WAITING ... SNOW .... SNOW ..... SNOW
 
Newcomers .... hi!!!  Did you bring me any snow??? 
Oldies, but goodies!!!  Did you bring me any snow??? 
Hey, friends .... do I need to put on my best charming face.
Please, please, please, please .. can I have some snow!!!!
 
Hugs, Sue

 


11 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Sue, I just KNEW there was a reason I loved ya...apart from the gorgeous artwork...hahaaa....but I thought NOBODY loved the beautiful white stuff more than I! We have the same weather as you do, at the moment, but have a forecast for SNOW on Monday...woohoo!
And you have to have already guessed that I LOVE this gorgeous artwork....thank you, my li'l snow buddy!

Avril H said...

Many thanks Sue :)

marlah24 said...

I'm not a big fan of snow but your adorable artwork is making me want to see it snowing outside. Thanks.

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

I hear ya, Sue...it IS absolutely gorgeous when it snows, but better you than me. Tee hee!!! I do remember the beauty of it though. We're in for a big rain storm here in Sunny??? California!!! We're expecting 4-6 inches of rain - that's a LOT of rain.
Again TY for the freebie - you're awesome!
Happy Winter!
Cindy :)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

You my dear can have all the snow you want. If there was a way I'd just ship it all right to you immediately. Anything for you! We have a few inches on the ground and it has been around the past few days. I think it is here to stay.

Hugs,
Lisa

Edwina said...

Love the sentiment. Thank you. Wish I had known sooner you wanted a photo of the snow. I was gone all day and most of it is gone. Next snowfall. I'll take a photo for you. Edwina Brown

Lynne said...

Hi Sue
Thankyou so so very much for your beautiful images. You are amazing. I just love your work.
It is 42 degrees celcius here in OZ today. Very hot. I would like some snow too.
hugs Lynne

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Love this but then I love all your images, thank you s omuch for your kidness and sharing with us. Hugs, Cathy K

Lisa Lynn said...

Sue, I'm not sure why you are so excited for snow - I'm not looking forward to having to snowblow this year.

Donna said...

Sue this is adorable! Thank you. Our weather is just like yours, no snow in this part of Minn and it's the 1st of Dec tomorrow! What's with that? The northern part of the state has gotten quite a bit. We are suppose to have 50 degrees here this weekend! We have to have snow for Christmas!
Hugs

Jennifer said...

This is wonderful! Sending you snowy thoughts from Yukon Canada!