Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Snowflake Memories

I received a Terry's Village in the mail yesterday and I was just sitting glancing at it.  And, memories turned back to years gone by.

One of my all-time favorite things to decorate with when my now "adult" children were small was snowmen.  I can still see them all in my mind ... all the snowmen everywhere.  They were everywhere ... on the Christmas tree, in the kitchen and on our mantle. 

Now, though .... it is just memories because as my children got married ... those snowmen just disappeared to find new homes.  You see .... when each of them married, they got to take a favorite decoration to their new homes.  And, then with each child born to them .... another decoration left my home.  And, you know what .... all of them took snowmen.

My freebie today is dedicated to my children .... Christa, Angie and Drue.

You can download this little guy at:
Thank you, my three blessings ..... for all the snowmen memories.
Hugs, Sue

6 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

He is just so adorable and I love the saying. You are so creative! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa D.

DJ said...

thank you this is so sweet

Betty Benton said...

Loving that your kids wanted to keep snowmen memories and share them with their children too!

Silverbutterfly said...

I just love your digi today, will probably use it as an insert in my cards this year...Thanks you for sharing it.

Silverbutterfly

Anonymous said...

Thank you, i love your work and you are so kind to share it with us from Christine in Italy xx

scangel said...

This is just adorable. thank you for sharing it.