Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I love snow

***** I had a request to repost this later in the week!!!!!! ******

I don't know about you ..... BUT IT IS COLD OUTSIDE. 

There still isn't any snow .... BUT IT IS COLD OUTSIDE.

I wonder if we'll see any by weekend .... BUT IT IS COLD OUTSIDE.

And, after I get off the computer .... BUT, IT'S IS STILL COLD OUTSIDE AND I NEED SOME
                                                                           HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Here is my freebie for today.
And, yes I am thinking ABOUT COLD AND SNOW.
You can download this at:

And, yes ..... I do have a question!!!!!

IS IT COLD OUTSIDE??    IS IT COLD OUTSIDE???   IS IT COLD OUTSIDE????    And, did
I ask ..... IS IT COLD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!!!!!


Hugs, Sue

6 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love the image. Thank you. Now if I could only find some time to get back to card making I might just be able to use it.

Oh and YES it is most definitely COLD outside. However, not only is it cold outside, it is cold inside!

Brrrrr..... We already had our first taste of snow last week. It didn't stay thank goodness but there will be so much more to come very soon way up here in Northern Ontario.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Lisa

marlah24 said...

Love this it makes me want to get a cup of hot chocolate!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

I agree it has gotten cold here in WI and it will either snow or possibly a little snow tomorrow. YIKES.

jperr said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely digi image.
Jocelan

Silverbutterfly said...

Oh, gee, we very seldom get snow here in central Texas, so would love to see some..I know a lot of people that disagree with me,but I love snow!!!! Love your digis also, thanks so much for sharing your talent with those of us that can't draw a straight line with a ruler!!!

Chris said...

Thank you Sue...Yesterday here in IA it was in the high 70's today it was in the high 20's. Way to cold for me. The clod affects my disease, and not in a good way.